The reBranded & even BETTER, 2nd annual BLACK RIVER BREW & MUSIC FEST featuring RUSTED ROOT!!-July 8, 12-10 pm.
12-12:20 – My Manic Mind
12:30-12:55 – The Northmen
1:05-1:30 – Savannah Harmon
1:40-2:10 – Hot Kogan
2:30-3:00 – Quince
3:10-3:40 – Beaver Nickel
3:55-4:30 – Adapter
4:45-5:30 – Waydown Wailers
5:45-6:35 – The Old Main
6:50-7:55 – Harrison B
8:15-10:00 – Rusted Root
Don’t miss out on this Summer’s biggest event, the Black River Brew & Music Fest!! Tickets only $30 and can be purchased at Ticketfly & Maggie’s OntheRiver. July 8 12-10 -All day passes includes:
Free Craft beer, wine, and spirits tastings from 1-4 pm from top NYS producers: (Proper ID at door for tastings)
- Empire Brewing Company
- Shmaltz Brewing Company
- BarkEater Craft Brewery LLC
- Adirondack Pub & Brewery
- Sackets Harbor Brewing Company
- Skewed Brewing
- Southern Tier Craft Brewery
- Life of Reilley
- Beak & Skiff cider
- Big Tupper Brewing
- Saint Lawrence Spirits
- Wood Boat Brewery
- Paradox Brewery
- Coyote Moon Vineyards
- Thousands Islands Winery
Singer Song Writer Showcase Night:
* The second Wednesday of the month is an open mic night for original artist and the forth Wednesday of the month is a singer song writer story teller night. we hand pick 3 original artist and they tell their story while playing their music.
* Domestic, Import, & Craft offerings/samples & for sale ALL DAY from Eagle Beverage/Labatt, Doldo Brothers Inc./Miller Lite, BottleCaps Craft Beer & Beverage Center, Griff’s Redemption/Beverage, Bear World Beverage Center, and Maggie’s on the River tents!!
*Food Trucks including: Johnny D’s, Twisted Tacos, & Popcorn & Sweet Treats.
Raft & Kayak races and exhibitions in association with Paddle New York Whitewater
We have partnered with Clarence Henry Coach to provide 3 FREE SHUTTLES running R/T on the half hour 11:30 am- 1:30 am from JB Wise free parking lot, Fairfield Inn & Suites & to the PX on FORT DRUM!!
Can also use the Stateway plaza parking lot for pick up The Fairfield Inn.
Please no outside coolers or food. Maggie’s restaurant will be open for ticketed guests.
Media Partners: Tunes Ninetytwofive Watertown LIVE ABC50
Ronnie Granger Paving, Inc. , Shawn W. Granger Landscaping & Snow Removal, LLC., Granger Nursery & Gifts, Davidson Auto Group, Pier Sound & Data, Grimsley Agency of NY, Eagle Beverage Distributing, Doldo Brothers Inc., Watertown Savings Bank, The Border 106.7, Black River Cattle Company, Alpine Fence LLC, Watertown First
$30 adv., $35 door
Available at Maggie’s on the River
Free parking available at the JBWise parking lot. Walk the short distance down the beautiful Black River Trail from JBWise to the entrance of the festival at Maggie’s on the River. More information about parking and possible shuttle service forthcoming.
JB Wise Place
Watertown, NY 13601